Step-by-step registration instructions:
Please note – Everyone who attends the conference, including speech contestants and workshop presenters, must register for the conference. No exceptions.
Credit card payments will NOT be accepted for walk-in registration. Checks and cash only.
1. Enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Street/PO Address
- Postal/Zip Code
- Home Club Name
- Home Club Number
- Designations (i.e. CC, CL)
2. Select Past International Director (PID), Past District Governor (PDG) or N/A from the drop down.
3. Select current club officer role or N/A from the drop down.
4. Select current district officer role or N/A from the drop down.
5. Select yes or no for is this your first time attending a District Conference.
6. Enter the club you are a proxy holder for. If you are not sure, please enter unknown. If you are not a proxy holder, please enter none.
7. Enter any dietary restrictions or none if you have none.
8. Select the payment type in the drop down.
9. Select the conference package and the number of tickets you want to purchase.
10. Click Submit
Once you click Submit a screen will appear with your confirmation. You will also receive an email confirmation letter.
11. Enter attendee information – If you are only registering yourself then your information will be in the boxes.
12. Enter designations after your last name (ex: Young, DTM).
13. Click Confirmed.
Once you click Confirmed the pay now button will appear along with the mailing address if you are paying by check.
14. To pay with PayPal, click Pay Now and you will be taken to PayPal.
15. To pay with check, use the address provided. Make your check payable to District 13 Toastmasters and include the reference number on the check (ie: District 13 Fall Conference – ID: 1) to ensure your payment is applied to your registration.